We guarantee the products we sell for the first six months from the date of purchase through our manufacturers warrenty. If a product is defective within this time frame we will replace it. If you are shipping the item back to our store the shipping fee to return a product that is defective (via courier of choice) will be paid by the customer. Please note that the HRLash.com warranty on products does not cover excessive use, regular wear and tear or accidental damage.
- Contact one of our customer service agents to explain the problem with the product. A return shipping label will be sent to you via email.
- Head to your nearest post office, and return the package to the address indicated on the pre-paid shipping label.
- Your item will be examined within 5 days of its reception. A replacement (identical model, color and size) will then be sent to you, or a credit will be issued to your account. We will email you the information after a decision has been made.
- Bring the product in question to our store, and ask to speak with the staff in charge of warranty claims.
- Your product will be examined within 3 days of its reception. You will receive a phone call after the decision has been made. A replacement product (same model, size and color) will then be available for pick up, or a credit will be issued to your account.
A large percentage of the products we sell are covered by a warranty provided by the manufacturer. This warranty covers manufacturing defects, but not abuse, accidental damage or regular wear and tear. We advise you to contact one of our customer service agents for more information concerning specific brands and their warranties.
If you wish, we can help you in your return of a defective product, by contacting the manufacturer directly on your behalf. To do this, contact our customer service team, and they will explain how to proceed. Please note that it takes between 4 to 6 weeks from the moment you return the product to the time you will receive your product repaired, a credit note, or a replacement product.
If you wish for us to take care of your warranty claim on your behalf, note that the shipping fees involved are your responsibility, and vary depending on the product. The shipping fees must be paid to us at the initial stage of the process. The fee covers the shipping costs from you, the customer, to the company, and the company back to you. Contact our customer service to find out the specifics.