Polar Bear International (PBI)
Canada Goose is inspired by the Arctic and the creatures that call it home. As such, Canada Goose works with Polar Bear International (PBI), a non-profit organization dedicated to the worldwide conservation of the polar bear and its habitat through research, stewardship, and education. Together, they've created the Canada Goose PBI collection featuring signature PBI blue jackets and accessories. A portion of the sale of all PBI products goes directly to support PBI's important research and work in protecting polar bears and preserving their habitat.
Extremely warm and windproof but compressing to almost nothing the Camp Hoody is ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing. The full feature hood, drop down tail and extra ripstop nylon shell provide further protection, helping to keep valuable body heat in.
FIT & FABRICATION
- Slim Fit
- Windproof by construction
- Hip-length with a drop tail for more protection from the cold and wind
- 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for protection against high-winds
- Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper. Brushed tricot at chin for comfort. Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow. Brushed tricot panel on pillow for added comfort
- Access to single-handed adjustable hem from the pocket to seal out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- Hip Length
- Centre back length: 25.25” / 64.14cm
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.