The Dawson Parka combines many of the best features of some of our classic parkas. With some of the core features of the Expedition combined with the sophistication of the Victoria and Chilliwack, the Dawson is sure to keep you stylishly warm while enjoying colder winter activities.
FIT & FABRICATION
- Relaxed Fit
- Vertically adjustable, adjustable hood opening, adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high wind conditions, non-removable
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood (horizontally and hood opening) with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military button closure
- 2-way side zippers for maximum movement
- High-pile fleece chin guard for warmth and comfort
- Lower front hand warmer pockets secured with zipper closure
- Interior security pocket and drop-in pocket with additional stretch media pocket with headphone access opening
- Recessed heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
- Centre back length: 34” / 86.36cm
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.