This sock provides all the features of Canada’s favorite health sock, but is knit with warm insulating wool on the outside and soft combed cotton on the inside for added warmth and moisture absorbency. They are designed to fit even the widest calf and, yet, not bind or restrict the wearer’s vascular circulation. The miracle stretch fibers make them resistant to slipping on the ankle.
It is the only choice when both warmth and comfort are desired.
- 56% Merino Wool, 36% Combed Cotton, 6% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Merino Wool Blend - Knit with the softest non-itch wool available
- Sag Resistant - Maximum resistance to slipping on the ankle
- Easy to put on - Ideal for those with limited mobility
- Low Profile Seam - Helps eliminate irritation at the toes
- All Natural knit - Only 100% natural fibers in contact with the skin
- No Bind Top -Will not bind or restrict circulation on most leg
- Simcan Quality - Quality assured for total satisfaction
- Endorsed by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association