Skip to content
- Canadian-made 8 inch boot
- Waterproof full-grain leather
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant insole
- Dual-density rubber XPAN technology
- Flexible, comfortable and robust ARROW sole
- Steel protective toecap
- V2000 footbed
- Non-woven ISOFIX lining
- Protection against electrical hazards
CSA Approved - CSA green triangle indicates sole punture protection with a Grade 1 protective toe to withstand impacts up to 125 joules. Sole puncture protection is designed to withstand a force of not less than 1200 Newtons
Steel Toe - steel toe shoes provide protection against impact and compression
Composite Plate - composite plate safety shoes offer lightweight metal-free puncture resistance
Electrical Shock Resistant -this indicates soles that provide electric shock. Such certified footwear contains a sole and heel design assembly that, at the point of manufacturing, has electrical insulating properties to withstand 18,000 Volts and a leakage current not exceeding 1mA for 60 seconds
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.