How do rentals work?
Come into and speak with one of our rental specialists. We can start a file with you and your wedding party picking the styles you want to wear for the wedding. After the file is started you will get measured and we will order your rental. A few days before your event, you will come in and try everything on and take the suit with you. If there are any adjustments needed they are taken care before the wedding. The next business day after the event, return your suit to the location that you rented from.
What comes included in my rental?
Suit and tuxedo rentals come with the jacket and pant, a shirt vest and tie (or bow tie), a pocket square, and shoes. If you wish you can upgrade your rental with matching suspenders and a belt.
We have dozens of rental suits and tuxedos available with hundreds of vest and tie options. Colour matching isn't a problem, just bring in your fabric swatch and we will find the perfect accessory for you!
Time to get fitted? Let's get started!
Once you've registered your wedding party, it is time to get them in to be fitted. Stop in during business hours to get measured. Normally if you are a single person to be measured it can be done as quickly as 5 minutes.
SUIT OR TUXEDO?
One of the beginning decisions when booking your wedding outfits will be whether you want a casual look, suit or tuxedo. We are often asked what the key differences is between a suit and tuxedo? Traditionally a tuxedo has some extra detailing on the lapels, pocket jetting, and fabric-covered buttons. While suits have the same material as the jacket on the lapel and pockets and usually plastic buttons.
WHAT ARE SOME DIFFERENT TYPES OF TUXEDOS?
A transitional tuxedo has a narrow edging on the lapel with self-faced material rather than satin, it is perfect for those who want something slightly dressier than a suit but don't want a fully formal look.
If you are attending a wedding and are not in the wedding party, a suit is advised (unless the invitation states black tie is optional, then the choice is yours) If you are planning a wedding and want a less formal look, then suits are perfectly acceptable.
- Start shopping for your wedding day suit or tuxedo at least six months ahead of your wedding date
- At the initial consultation have only you and your fiancé present.
- Let the couple getting married stand out from the wedding party (i.e. a different coloured shirt, tie, bow tie or pocket square)
- Bring a swatch to your consultation of any and every colour you want to match. (or any Pinterest phots you want to emulate!)
- Try-on your suit when you pick-up before leaving the store, making sure everything fits how you envisioned.
SHOPPING AROUND? HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK
- Do you offer both suit / tuxedo rentals and purchases?
- Can you match my dress colour (or wedding theme)?
- What is the size range for this style?
- Are alterations included with the price?
- Can you accommodate my party members from out of town?
Can't wait to see you! Stop in and find out how we go above and beyond for any special event!